I Want to Share My Gift
For those of you how have not seen my growth over the past 20 years, it's hard to imagine the struggle that I remember as if it were yesterday. Today my life is filled with opportunities and experiences I could never have imagined. Truth be told, not only did I never dream of living the life I live now, but more importantly, I didn't believe I was worthy. Please don't misunderstand me... my success pales in comparison to others, however, when I compare Me to Me, I am incredibly proud of how far I've come.
There have been far more failures than successes and for those of you who know me... I have it ALL illustrated on a spreadsheet LOL. In addition... for those who have wondered how I turned nothing into something (myself included), I put my life, strategy, and milestones on a timeline/spreadsheet as well to quantitatively illustrate the sacrifice, consistency, perseverance, and honest truth that it wasn't luck... and it didn't happen overnight: It was passionate and purposeful effort and in most cases sheer desperation that has landed me where I am today.
So... here's what you're all waiting for ~ What's the point of this blog? What's next?
Well... two things initially: I want to share my wisdom and experiences that are working for me and others who are near and dear to me in hopes of creating value in the lives of others AND I want to expand my network with other passionate and talented people who are hungry in becoming their personal best!
Stay tuned as I introduce some great stories of start ups, turn arounds... personal and professional - with lots of humor and no judgement. This is a judgement free zone filled with love and the best of intentions! I'm incredibly grateful for the gift bestowed upon me and I can't wait to share the details with YOU! <3
"I'm a firm believer that all the world's problems can be solved on a spreadsheet"
Amber Anthony-Sandoval
Comments
Post a Comment